This the 1st International Diploma of Regional Anesthesia Analgesia in the world delivered by the French University of Montpellier (France) recognized in Europe.
308 Anesthesiologists from 29 countries graduated since 8 years
Students are officially registered in the records of the University of Montpellier.
These programs have been created through the cooperation of an established world team of physicians passionate about Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia techniques under the direction of Professor Xavier Capdevila and his team.
The Diploma is supported by the World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA).
Team and Problem based learning
I) THE GENERALITIES
- Safety in Regional Anesthesia
- Performance under ultrasound guidance and nerve stimulation.
- Concept of pain free & Opioids free surgery
II) THE TECHNIQUES
- All peripheral nerve and inter-facial blocks
- Neuraxial Blocks
- Emerging techniques
III) HOW TO CHOOSE PER TYPE OF SURGERY?
- The techniques with the best outcomes?
IV) ORGANISING A RA UNIT
- Settings and management
- How to train the teams
- How to Develop an assurance quality program in RA
Vinmec International Hospital
VINMEC is a Pain Free Healthcare system using Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia techniques as first line treatment for pain relief allowing a better surgical outcome and preventing the risk of chronic pain.